Saturday 5, night - or is it Sunday 6, morning?

It's now12:45a.m. in Barcelona - I guess it is Sunday. In about 11 hours we should be boarding our flight for Madrid, and from there back to Caracas, and finally Maracaibo. Under the best of circumstances a day which no one wants to hear about.
We have so many beautiful pictures and so many wonderful memories which I will never be able to post. I will keep working, though, once I get home I still have a last batch of Ralph's pictures to upload and will add in photos and make corrections a far as I am able. I have a very short turn around - we arrive in Maracaibo Sunday evening and Randy and I leave for NJ on Tuesday morning.
I thank all of you who have joined us in this wonderful adventure through this blog. I appologize for any mistakes. Wish you could all have been with us in person. It was magical.
And so - to bed.

1 comment:

Ilse Chemaly said...

What a wonderful blog Jane.....I left you a message on the blog back in June but I don´t seem to be able to read it..did you get it?

rpb